• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Rated 2.48 out of 5$30.00 – $31.50
This is for everyone who has ever chased THIS DREAM.
This is for everyone who caught THE DREAM.
This is for everyone who missed THE DREAM.
The hardest race in the world to get in, meet the hardest shirt in the world to get.
You have 48hrs.
Rated 2.48 out of 5$24.00
Some argue that it’s better to use MILES when running longer distances and KILOS when running short.
Quite frankly here at NNB we got tired of having this argument so we decided to let you guys choose which measurement system you rock with more.