• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Rated 4.00 out of 5$24.00
Some argue that it’s better to use MILES when running longer distances and KILOS when running short.
Quite frankly here at NNB we got tired of having this argument so we decided to let you guys choose which measurement system you rock with more.
Printed I Feel Like Running logo on left side of chest and Miles Miles Miles Miles logo on center back